15 students injured as roof of school collapses
Gaya (Bihar): Fifteen school students were
injured on Wednesday when the roof of a government middle school
building collapsed at Maigra village in Bihar`s Gaya district.
The roof of the building collapsed during a function, Senior
Superintendent of Police (SSP) Vinay Kumar said.
The injured were being treated at Primary Health Centre
(PHC) at Dumaria block, he said.
The state Assembly Speaker Uday Narayan Chaudhary, who
represents Imamganj Assembly, has directed the District
Magistrate and Superintendent of Police to ensure proper
treatment of the injured students.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists, says Farooq Abdullah
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- UP: DM B Chandrakala participates in anti-riots drill in Bulandshahr
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russian MP dies while ‘having sex’ inside car - Read
- Modi govt 'promoting Brahmanism' in the name of 'Hindu Rashtravad': Arundhati Roy
- Ban on Salman Rushdie's 'The Satanic Verses' by Rajiv Gandhi govt was a mistake: P Chidambaram