2 sisters killed, mother and aunt injured in Bihar
Gaya: Two sisters were hacked to death and their mother and aunt injured by unidentified assailants in Bihar`s Gaya district.
The sisters Dolly (25) and Jolly (22) were hacked to death and their mother and aunt injured after they were attacked by the gang at their house last night, Senior Superintendent of Police (SSP) Nishant Tiwari said.
The bodies have been sent for post-mortem and the injured women admitted to Anugrah Narayan Magadh Medical College, he said.
A mobile phone has been recovered from near the girls` bodies, Tiwari said.
The motive behind the attack was not clear.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- Vijender Singh turns professional boxer, to miss 2016 Rio Olympics
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Vijender Singh brings down curtains on India career, turns professional