21 IPS officials shifted in major reshuffle in Bihar
Patna: Bihar government on Tuesday transferred 21 IPS officers in a major reshuffle after the Lok Sabha elections.
Inspector General of Police (IG), Darbhanga Zone, Arvind Pandey has been transferred to Patna and made the IG (Weaker Sections) in the Crime Investigation Department (CID), a Home Department notification said.
Alok Raj, an IPS officer of 1989 batch, has been shifted out as the IG (Weaker Sections), CID and made the Special Secretary Home (Special) Department in place of Prita Verma who has been made IG (Armed Police) at Patna replacing Amrendra Kumar Ambedkar who has been made the IG, Darbhanga Zone.
Asgar Imam has been removed from the post of Additional Director, Bihar Police Academy at Patna, and transferred to Katihar as the Superintendent of Police.
The 2002 batch IPS officer Saurabh Kumar has been shifted from his present posting as the SP (Security), Special Branch, Patna and made the SP of Muzaffarpur.
Chandrika Prasad, SP-cum-Principal, Constable Training School (CTS), Nath Nagar at Bhagalpur has been transferred and posted as the Samastipur SP replacing P Kannan who has been made the Assistant to Patna IG.
The SP (Weaker Sections), CID, Kumar Ekle has been shifted to Darbhanga as the Senior Superintendent of Police (SSP), while Katihar SP Daljit Singh has been appointed as the Assistant of IG (Welfare), Patna.
The Muzaffarpur SSP Ranjit Kumar Mishra has been shifted and made the SP (Security), Special Branch at Patna, while Kim has been removed as the Bhojpur SP and made the SP (Weaker Sections), CID at Patna.
Satyavir Singh, the SP (Traffic), Patna, has been made the new SP of Bhojpur district, while Rajiv Mishra has been shifted as the SSP, Darbhanga and made the new SP(Traffic) in the state capital.
Dhuran Sayali Sablaram has been removed as the SP, Jehanabad and made the Commandant, women`s battalion at Sasaram.
Aditya Kumar, the Additional SP, Darbhanga has replaced Sablaram as the new Jehanabad SP.
Deepak Ranjan, who was posted as the ASP, Aurangabad, has been shifted and made the Sub-Divisional Police Officer (SDPO), Ara Sadar, while Kumar Ashish has been removed as the ASP, Motihari and made the SDPO, Darbhanga.
Avkash Kumar, who was serving as the ASP, Nalanda, has been psoted to Siwan as the SDPO, Maharajganj, while Anand Kumar, has been shifted from Rohtas as the ASP and made the SDPO, Samastipur Sadar.
Ravi Ranjan Kumar, posted as the ASP Munger, has been transferred to Khagaria and posted as the SDPO, Khagaria Sadar.
- NHRC issues notice to Rajasthan government over death of 11 children in home
- Delhi: 10-year-old boy dies due to overdose of Vitamin D
- Haryana: Groom injured in celebratory firing at wedding in Hissar
- Phase V of West Bengal Assembly polls starts today
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's 'mini Pakistan' comment
- Heatwave grips east, central and peninsular India; many dead in Assam, Arunachal Pradesh due to cyclone, hailstorm
- Anti-Donald Trump protests break out for second day in California
- UN council discusses move to enforce North Korea sanctions
- Norway helicopter crash: All 13 people on board dead, 11 bodies recovered
- Britain`s queen joins royal Invictus Games challenge to Obamas -Watch video