289 semi-finished pistols seized in Bihar, one arrested
Munger: An alleged arms supplier has been arrested and 289 semi-finished pistols have been recovered from his possession at Mubarakchak in Bihar`s Munger district, police said on Thursday.
Acting on a tip off, a police team raided the house of an arms supplier Nanhku and recovered the weapons from a bunker, Additional Superintendent of Police Sanjay Kumar Singh said.
Nanhku had purchased the weapons from illegal arms manufacturers in the district to sell those to clients at higher price, Singh said.
A sum of Rs 1.02 lakh cash was also recovered from the possession of the arms supplier who was being interrogated about the arms supply network in the district, the ASP said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read