3 persons die after consuming spurious liquor in Bihar
Chapra: Three persons have died and two others taken ill after drinking spurious liqour in villages of Bihar`s Chapra district, police said on Thursday.
Some people in Badka Banaiya and Jaminpur villages purchased the spurious liqour from an unlicensed shop two days ago and were taken ill soon after, the police said.
Subsequently three persons died and two others were admitted to the Sadar hospital at Hajipur.
One of the victim was identified as Hareram Ram (32).
The family members of the two other victims cremated the bodies without informing the police about the incident.
An investigation was going on, the police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof