3 persons die after consuming spurious liquor in Bihar
Chapra: Three persons have died and two others taken ill after drinking spurious liqour in villages of Bihar`s Chapra district, police said on Thursday.
Some people in Badka Banaiya and Jaminpur villages purchased the spurious liqour from an unlicensed shop two days ago and were taken ill soon after, the police said.
Subsequently three persons died and two others were admitted to the Sadar hospital at Hajipur.
One of the victim was identified as Hareram Ram (32).
The family members of the two other victims cremated the bodies without informing the police about the incident.
An investigation was going on, the police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal