3 persons die after consuming spurious liquor in Bihar
Chapra: Three persons have died and two others taken ill after drinking spurious liqour in villages of Bihar`s Chapra district, police said on Thursday.
Some people in Badka Banaiya and Jaminpur villages purchased the spurious liqour from an unlicensed shop two days ago and were taken ill soon after, the police said.
Subsequently three persons died and two others were admitted to the Sadar hospital at Hajipur.
One of the victim was identified as Hareram Ram (32).
The family members of the two other victims cremated the bodies without informing the police about the incident.
An investigation was going on, the police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Analysing the importance of Hindi language in our society
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video