30 join LJP from JD(U), BJP
Patna: Altogether 30 leaders and workers of the JD(U) and BJP joined the Lok Janshakti Party (LJP) on Monday.
JD(U) minority cell general secretary Gurbhej Singh Gandhi and the BJP leader Ranjit Singh along with their supporters joined the LJP at a function here.
LJP General Secretary Satyanand Sharma and Chief General Secretary Raghavendra Singh Kushwaha welcomed them in the party-fold and offered them membership of the party.
Speaking on the occasion, Sharma said the minorities and other sections of the society have become disillusioned with the NDA and were deserting the ruling coalition.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch - Parrikar's reply to Mamata's military coup claim
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'