4 JD(U) activists injured
Samastipur: Four JD(U) activists were injured in a clash with alleged RJD rivals over a dispute on organising Kali puja at Narhan village in Bihar`s Samastipur district, police said on Sunday.
The clash broke out last night between supporters of JD(U) nominee for Bibhutipur Assembly seat Rambalak Singh and alleged RJD workers, they said.
Bombs, targeting Singh`s vehicle, were hurled, injuring four ruling party activists while Singh was not aboard at the time, they added.
The injured were admitted to a government hospital at Bibhutipur.
Singh later registered an FIR against seven RJD workers in this connection.
Polling was held in Bibhutipur on October 24.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Congress workers thrash students for showing black flags to Rahul Gandhi in Raebareli
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31