4 JD(U) activists injured
Samastipur: Four JD(U) activists were injured in a clash with alleged RJD rivals over a dispute on organising Kali puja at Narhan village in Bihar`s Samastipur district, police said on Sunday.
The clash broke out last night between supporters of JD(U) nominee for Bibhutipur Assembly seat Rambalak Singh and alleged RJD workers, they said.
Bombs, targeting Singh`s vehicle, were hurled, injuring four ruling party activists while Singh was not aboard at the time, they added.
The injured were admitted to a government hospital at Bibhutipur.
Singh later registered an FIR against seven RJD workers in this connection.
Polling was held in Bibhutipur on October 24.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack