4 killed, 18 hurt in road mishap
Sheikhpura: Four persons were killed and 18 injured when the jeep they were travelling in collided with a truck in Bihar`s Sheikhpura district today, police said.
The mishap took place as the truck driver lost control over the vehicle and rammed it into the jeep which was carrying at least 24 passengers, Sheikhpura police station in-charge K K Mandal said.
Two persons died on the spot and as many succumbed to
injuries on way to Patna Medical College and Hospital.
The injured were admitted to a nearby hospital where the
condition of three was stated to be critical, Mandal said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption