5 bombs recovered, 2 arrested in Bihar
Biharsharif: Five bombs were recovered from a house on main road in Bihar`s Nalanda district and two persons arrested on Saturday, police sources said.
Acting on a tip-off, police team raided a house under Hilsa police station area of Nalanda district and recovered a bag containing five cane bombs, Deputy Superintendent of police Rakesh Kumar said.
Two persons have been arrested and their interrogation is on.
Bomb defusal squad is being called from Patna, the DSP added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- Hafiz Saeed teaching terrorism to children in Pakistan
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Bigg Boss double trouble: Four lovebirds, one former couple inside the house
- Five ways to get pregnant fast!