5 suspected Maoists held for torching police vehicle
Patna: Five suspected Maoists were taken into
police custody on Saturday in connection with the torching of a
police jeep at Bihar`s Sitamarhi district, officials said.
A police jeep was set on fire yesterday by some
unidentified persons in the district. The five were taken into
custody for interrogation after police recovered the gutted
vehicle, they said.
In another act of arson, Naxalites torched two vehicles
in Vaishali district yesterday, the officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read