62 taken ill after consuming contaminated food in Arwal
Arwal: Sixty-two people, including 22 children, have been taken ill after eating contaminated food at village in Arwal district of Bihar, official sources said today.
The incident took place at Khatangi village last evening during a house warming party where 62 people fell sick after eating the food, the sources said.
They were taken to a Primary Health Centre (PHC) at Kurtha where the condition of eight of them was stated to be critical, they said.
Sub-Divisional Officer (SDO) and the district health officials rushed to the hospital this morning to supervise treatment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's speech at Gorakhnath temple
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- BJP MLA Vikram Saini accused of voicing controversial statement
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?