62 taken ill after consuming contaminated food in Arwal

Last Updated: Tuesday, November 19, 2013 - 15:08

Arwal: Sixty-two people, including 22 children, have been taken ill after eating contaminated food at village in Arwal district of Bihar, official sources said today.
The incident took place at Khatangi village last evening during a house warming party where 62 people fell sick after eating the food, the sources said.

They were taken to a Primary Health Centre (PHC) at Kurtha where the condition of eight of them was stated to be critical, they said.
Sub-Divisional Officer (SDO) and the district health officials rushed to the hospital this morning to supervise treatment.


First Published: Tuesday, November 19, 2013 - 15:08

More from zeenews

comments powered by Disqus