62 taken ill after consuming contaminated food in Arwal
Arwal: Sixty-two people, including 22 children, have been taken ill after eating contaminated food at village in Arwal district of Bihar, official sources said today.
The incident took place at Khatangi village last evening during a house warming party where 62 people fell sick after eating the food, the sources said.
They were taken to a Primary Health Centre (PHC) at Kurtha where the condition of eight of them was stated to be critical, they said.
Sub-Divisional Officer (SDO) and the district health officials rushed to the hospital this morning to supervise treatment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack