A coach of 544 Danapur-Rajgir passenger train derails
Patna: A coach of 544 Danapur-Rajgir passenger train derailed at Danapur railway yard on Thursday while it was being taken for shunting, East Central Railway Public Relations Officer RK Singh said.
The incident took place when a coach of Danapur-Rajgir passenger train veered off the track in the yard, he told a news agency.
There was no casualty in the mishap as there were no passengers in the train, Singh said adding the coach was restored on the track with the help of a crane.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31