A coach of 544 Danapur-Rajgir passenger train derails
Patna: A coach of 544 Danapur-Rajgir passenger train derailed at Danapur railway yard on Thursday while it was being taken for shunting, East Central Railway Public Relations Officer RK Singh said.
The incident took place when a coach of Danapur-Rajgir passenger train veered off the track in the yard, he told a news agency.
There was no casualty in the mishap as there were no passengers in the train, Singh said adding the coach was restored on the track with the help of a crane.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know
- See pic: Genelia marks son's birthday!
- Bigg Boss, Day 46: Priya Malik urinates inside the car!