A coach of 544 Danapur-Rajgir passenger train derails
Patna: A coach of 544 Danapur-Rajgir passenger train derailed at Danapur railway yard on Thursday while it was being taken for shunting, East Central Railway Public Relations Officer RK Singh said.
The incident took place when a coach of Danapur-Rajgir passenger train veered off the track in the yard, he told a news agency.
There was no casualty in the mishap as there were no passengers in the train, Singh said adding the coach was restored on the track with the help of a crane.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Why did Indrani Mukerjea attempt suicide?
- Dadri lynching: Locals stop Arvind Kejriwal from entering Bisara village
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Lynching case in Dadri: Rahul meets victim Iqlakh's family, says touched by people's desire to maintain harmony
- Muslims banned from Garba in Gujarat's Mandvi; Hindus asked to sprinkle cow urine on themselves