A section in Pak opposed to good relations with India: Tariq Anwar
Patna: Condemning the deaths of two Indian soldiers in an ambush in Punch sector of Jammu and Kashmir recently, Union Minister of State for Agriculture Tariq Anwar on Sunday said that a section of Pakistani society was opposed to having good relations with India.
"It is obvious that a section of the Pakistani society is opposed to the peace process and good neighbourly relations between India and Pakistan," he told reporters here.
Anwar also expressed sympathies with the families of the two Indian soldiers, Lance Naiks Hemraj and Sudhakar Singh. He said their sorrow was justified, referring to protest by Hemraj`s family, demanding return of his severed head from Pakistan.
Stating that the entire country was sympathetic to the affected families, the union minister said that the government was doing its best to deal with the issues.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Akshay Kumar’s avatar in John Abraham, Varun Dhawan starrer ‘Dishoom’ will surprise you– See pic
- Bangladesh police storm militant hideout, kill 9 Islamist extremists in Dhaka
- Anita Hassanandani, Rohit Reddy’s Maldives trip will give you vacation goals- See Pics
- India will never forget sacrifices of soldiers: PM Narendra Modi on Kargil Vijay Diwas
- Flirt with the waves a la Lisa Haydon – Watch video