Accused in IPS officer`s kin`s murder found dead
Patna: A man, named in the FIR in the IPS officer Ashok Kumar Gupta`s cousin Saket Kumar murder case four days ago, was found dead on railway tracks near Bahadurpur railway crossing.
The police recovered the body of Prem Singh, the accused in the murder case, late last night, Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP), City, Sushil Kumar said.
Singh, who runs a bear shop in the Gaighat locality did not return home last night and his family members informed the police about his body lying by the railway tracks, he said.
There were cut marks on his head and legs, Kumar said.
The body has been sent for a post-mortem and the cause of death would be ascertained only after the autopsy report was available, he said.
Kumar, a liqour trader and kin of the Bihar police housing construction corporation director Ashok Kumar Gupta, was shot dead outside the gate of Kumhrar park three days ago.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- Is Pakistan trying to divert India from issue of terrorism? - Part II
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Watch video: Samajwadi Party leader's celebratory firing kills 10-year-old child in Shamli
- Salman Khan miffed with Huma Qureshi –Sohail Khan affair reports?