Accused in IPS officer`s kin`s murder found dead
Patna: A man, named in the FIR in the IPS officer Ashok Kumar Gupta`s cousin Saket Kumar murder case four days ago, was found dead on railway tracks near Bahadurpur railway crossing.
The police recovered the body of Prem Singh, the accused in the murder case, late last night, Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP), City, Sushil Kumar said.
Singh, who runs a bear shop in the Gaighat locality did not return home last night and his family members informed the police about his body lying by the railway tracks, he said.
There were cut marks on his head and legs, Kumar said.
The body has been sent for a post-mortem and the cause of death would be ascertained only after the autopsy report was available, he said.
Kumar, a liqour trader and kin of the Bihar police housing construction corporation director Ashok Kumar Gupta, was shot dead outside the gate of Kumhrar park three days ago.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I know why Indrani Mukherjea murdered my sister Sheena: Mikhail Bora
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukherjea's former husband, Sanjeev Khanna, arrested by Mumbai Police
- How Hardik Patel got offended when asked about Arvind Kejriwal