Action against JD(U) MPs at `appropriate time`: Choudhary
Patna: The JD(U) on Friday said disciplinary action would be taken against party rebels, including MPs, at an appropriate time following their criticism of party candidates for the ongoing Bihar Assembly elections.
"We are in no hurry to initiate action against violators, including MPs, of party norms... it will be taken at an appropriate time," Bihar JD(U) president Vijay Kumar Choudhary
Some party MPs spewed venom against party candidates and policies during Assembly elections and even fielded their kins on tickets of other parties, including Congress and RJD, hampering electoral prospects of JD(U) in some constituencies.
Choudhury challenged party detractors to show at least minimum political honesty and morale courage by resigning as MPs and party functionaries on their own for the damage they had caused to the party`s candidates in the polls.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda
- Sheena Bora on Indrani Mukerjea in her diary: `I hate my mother...she is a witch`