Adhikar rally: 2 die, 20 injured on way to rally in road accidents
Patna: Two persons have died and 20 others were injured in road accidents in Bihar while coming for the JD(U)`s "Adhikar rally" here on Sunday, police said.
One person died in Samastipur today when the minibus in which he was coming to Patna for the rally overturned near Rajdhani chowk under Tazpur police station.
He died on way to Darbhanga Medical College and Hospital (DMCH), police said.
Eight others on board the bus were injured and admitted to DMCH, they added.
In another incident in Munger district, one person died when the jeep in which he was travelling collided with a bus at Satisthan village.
Twelve others were injured in the incident last evening, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing