Adhikar rally: 2 die, 20 injured on way to rally in road accidents
Patna: Two persons have died and 20 others were injured in road accidents in Bihar while coming for the JD(U)`s "Adhikar rally" here on Sunday, police said.
One person died in Samastipur today when the minibus in which he was coming to Patna for the rally overturned near Rajdhani chowk under Tazpur police station.
He died on way to Darbhanga Medical College and Hospital (DMCH), police said.
Eight others on board the bus were injured and admitted to DMCH, they added.
In another incident in Munger district, one person died when the jeep in which he was travelling collided with a bus at Satisthan village.
Twelve others were injured in the incident last evening, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- DNA: Why depression cases are increasing rapidly in India?
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'