Advani`s Jan Chetna Yatra a `treachery`, says CPI
Patna: Describing the Jan Chetna Yatra by
senior BJP leader LK Advani as a `treachery`, the CPI on Tuesday
alleged that BJP governments in the states were `neck-deep` in
corruption and therefore the party had lost moral authority to
hold public shows.
``The Jan Chetna Yatra of Advani is nothing but
treachery... the BJP governments in the states are neck-deep
in corruption and it has no moral right to hold public show
on corruption,`` the CPI`s Bihar state council said.
The party activists also brought out procession in
the state capital against Advani`s yatra expected to arrive
here by this evening.
It also berated Chief Minister Nitish Kumar for
flagging off the yatra from Chapra.
The party decided that its workers would stage
24-hour fast on October 21 against corruption and price rise
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands