Advani`s Jan Chetna Yatra a `treachery`, says CPI
Patna: Describing the Jan Chetna Yatra by
senior BJP leader LK Advani as a `treachery`, the CPI on Tuesday
alleged that BJP governments in the states were `neck-deep` in
corruption and therefore the party had lost moral authority to
hold public shows.
``The Jan Chetna Yatra of Advani is nothing but
treachery... the BJP governments in the states are neck-deep
in corruption and it has no moral right to hold public show
on corruption,`` the CPI`s Bihar state council said.
The party activists also brought out procession in
the state capital against Advani`s yatra expected to arrive
here by this evening.
It also berated Chief Minister Nitish Kumar for
flagging off the yatra from Chapra.
The party decided that its workers would stage
24-hour fast on October 21 against corruption and price rise
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- No bomb found on Turkish Airlines flight which made emergency landing in Delhi
- Amartya Sen says Modi govt ousted him from Nalanda University
- Wimbledon 2015: Sania Mirza, Rohan Bopanna through to quarters, Paes' campaign ends
- Vyapam scam: Only courts can order CBI probe, says Rajnath Singh