AIR employee traceless, abduction not ruled out
Hazaribagh: Police suspect that an All India Radio employee might have been abducted as he remained traceless for the past three days after reaching Koderma from New Delhi.
RK Sharma (45), a technician with the AIR, did not return home after he got down at Koderma railway station from the Bhubaneshwar-New Delhi Rajdhani Express on September 29 as per the FIR lodged by his wife, Koderma SP Shambhu Thakur said here.
Sharma last talked to his wife from Koderma the same day saying that he was returning home. He, however, did not reach home till yesterday. His mobile phone was switched off, the FIR said.
Thakur said he did not rule out the possibility of his abduction.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list