AIR employee traceless, abduction not ruled out
Hazaribagh: Police suspect that an All India Radio employee might have been abducted as he remained traceless for the past three days after reaching Koderma from New Delhi.
RK Sharma (45), a technician with the AIR, did not return home after he got down at Koderma railway station from the Bhubaneshwar-New Delhi Rajdhani Express on September 29 as per the FIR lodged by his wife, Koderma SP Shambhu Thakur said here.
Sharma last talked to his wife from Koderma the same day saying that he was returning home. He, however, did not reach home till yesterday. His mobile phone was switched off, the FIR said.
Thakur said he did not rule out the possibility of his abduction.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi Police arrests AAP MLA in the middle of press conference
- Pak grants 91-year-old Indian's last wish - a trip to his ‘ancestral home’
- Bihar: Acid attack on girl in Aurangabad district, victim critical
- MP: Dalit families migrating from village due to hooligans
- Is there any political clash between Akhilesh Yadav and Shivpal Yadav?
- Brexit, a sign of anti-elite revolt: analysts
- Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh had a bitter fall-out on their Paris vacay? - Details inside
- Jayalalithaa urges PM Narendra Modi to get fishermen released from Sri Lanka
- 'Girl boss': Sushmita Sen's weekend getaway with her adorable daughters!
- Getting out of bad relationship good for your health