Airman commits suicide in Bhagalpur
Bhagalpur: An Indian Air Force (IAF) airman allegedly committed suicide by hanging himself in Bhikhanpur locality in Bihar`s Bhagalpur district, police said Wednesday.
Om Prakash (32) allegedly hanged himself with a rope at his house last night reportedly after peeved with family problems, they said.
The body has been sent for post-mortem at a government hospital, they said, adding that an investigation was on in the suicide by the airman.
Prakash was posted at the IAF station at Jalandhar and had come over to home for vacation, the sources added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- At 500 kilograms, is this 36-year-old the world's heaviest woman?
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption
- Indian ISIS operative says he met Paris bombing accused in Iraq last year