Airman commits suicide in Bhagalpur
Bhagalpur: An Indian Air Force (IAF) airman allegedly committed suicide by hanging himself in Bhikhanpur locality in Bihar`s Bhagalpur district, police said Wednesday.
Om Prakash (32) allegedly hanged himself with a rope at his house last night reportedly after peeved with family problems, they said.
The body has been sent for post-mortem at a government hospital, they said, adding that an investigation was on in the suicide by the airman.
Prakash was posted at the IAF station at Jalandhar and had come over to home for vacation, the sources added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of problems of unemployement in India
- DNA: Analysis of how car makers are playing with people's life
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda- Part II
- DNA: A plane landed at -100 degree celsius to rescue a worker
- India’s bid for NSG membership blocked as member countries fail to arrive at a consensus
- 'Raped woman' remark: Finally, Salman Khan speaks to media - Here's what he said
- 'Unguided missile Subramanian Swamy has backfired at BJP'
- Applications of Pak, India for NSG membership cannot be considered in isolation: Pakistan Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- US election is about more than beating Donald Trump: Senator Bernie Sanders