Airman commits suicide in Bhagalpur
Bhagalpur: An Indian Air Force (IAF) airman allegedly committed suicide by hanging himself in Bhikhanpur locality in Bihar`s Bhagalpur district, police said Wednesday.
Om Prakash (32) allegedly hanged himself with a rope at his house last night reportedly after peeved with family problems, they said.
The body has been sent for post-mortem at a government hospital, they said, adding that an investigation was on in the suicide by the airman.
Prakash was posted at the IAF station at Jalandhar and had come over to home for vacation, the sources added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jharkhand: 2 dead, several injured in clashes between police, villagers in Ramgarh
- Delhi minister meets Jain monk over Vishal Dadlani tweet controversy
- One killed in annual bull racing in Peru
- 16-year-old Indian-origin boy finds cure for breast cancer treatment
- Heartbreaking! Denied medical help, 12-year-old UP boy dies on dad's shoulder
- 'Indo-US logistic pact is not agreement to set up bases'
- Defiant Rousseff says Brazil's democracy on trial with her
- Small group holding majority to ransom: Manohar Parrikar on Kashmir
- Alphabet executive steps down from Uber board amid growing competition
- Facebook CEO says group will not become a media company