AJSU demands CBI probe in party functionary`s murder
Hazaribagh: The Ajsu party Tuesday alleged the recent killing of its general secretary Tileshwar Sahu was a political conspiracy and demanded a CBI probe into it.
"It is a political conspiracy as his popularity in the region had been a problem for our political opponents," Ajsu party`s president and former deputy chief minister Sudesh Mahto said here.
Addressing a meeting after paying tributes to Sahu, who was shot dead at Barhi block on March 8, Mahto said he had urged Hazaribagh Superintendent of Police Manoj Kaushik to nab the conspirators.
Mahto also demanded a CBI inquiry into the murder.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Sonakshi Sinha apologises to Sarabjit, accused in Tilak Nagar case
- Twists and turns: Possible theories about Sheena Bora's murder
- DNA: With new facts emerging, Sheena Bora's murder mystery further deepens
- Sheena Bora murder: Mikhail to be brought to Mumbai for questioning
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning