AJSU demands CBI probe in party functionary`s murder
Hazaribagh: The Ajsu party Tuesday alleged the recent killing of its general secretary Tileshwar Sahu was a political conspiracy and demanded a CBI probe into it.
"It is a political conspiracy as his popularity in the region had been a problem for our political opponents," Ajsu party`s president and former deputy chief minister Sudesh Mahto said here.
Addressing a meeting after paying tributes to Sahu, who was shot dead at Barhi block on March 8, Mahto said he had urged Hazaribagh Superintendent of Police Manoj Kaushik to nab the conspirators.
Mahto also demanded a CBI inquiry into the murder.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living