All three Bihar BSP MLAs expelled
Patna: BSP chief Mayawati today expelled all
the three MLAs of her party in Bihar for alleged anti-party
"UP Chief Minister and party supremo Mayawati has
expelled the three MLAs from Bihar for anti-party activities,"
BSP General Secretary Gandhi Azad said today.
He, however, refused to divulge the nature of their
The three MLAs are BSP legislature party leader
Ramchandra Yadav (Bhabhua), Hridayanarayan Yadav (Buxar) and
Srinarayan Prasad Sah (Nautan).
Sources close to the expelled MLAs said they were likely
to join the RJD.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city