All three Bihar BSP MLAs expelled
Patna: BSP chief Mayawati today expelled all
the three MLAs of her party in Bihar for alleged anti-party
"UP Chief Minister and party supremo Mayawati has
expelled the three MLAs from Bihar for anti-party activities,"
BSP General Secretary Gandhi Azad said today.
He, however, refused to divulge the nature of their
The three MLAs are BSP legislature party leader
Ramchandra Yadav (Bhabhua), Hridayanarayan Yadav (Buxar) and
Srinarayan Prasad Sah (Nautan).
Sources close to the expelled MLAs said they were likely
to join the RJD.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Pakistan can inflict 'heavy losses' in war with India: Khawaja Muhammad Asif
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical