Ammunition seized from Maoist bunker in Munger
Munger: Security forces have recovered a haul of ammunition from a Maoist bunker in Bhinbudh forest of Bihar`s Munger district, police said Wednesday.
During a combing operation against the Maoists since Tuesday last, the security forces recovered 20 live ammunition, 10 used ammunition, magazine of an Insas rifle, besides naxal literature from the bunker yesterday, Superintendent of Police Naveen Kumar Jha said.
However, the Maoists escaped, said Jha, who led the operation against the ultras along with SP (Operation) Naveen Kumar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Exclusive chat with Ranchi's visually challenged singer Tumpa Kumari
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- 'Selfie with daughter' controversy: Bollywood supports Shruti Seth
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer