Anand Kumar invited to World Innovation Summit
Patna: Founder of `Super 30` institute Anand
Kumar has been invited to deliver a lecture at the three-day
World Innovation Summit for education, scheduled to be held in
Doha from November 1.
"It will be matter of pride for me to speak and share my
innovations and experiences in teaching. This is an honour for
the state and the country. I am happy that people around the
world now acknowledge `Super 30`. I will be happy to go
anywhere in the world if it concerns education," Anand said
while reacting to the news.
Anand will speak on the topic `New ways of improving
education for the masses`. Two more experts - Youth
Engineering Society president Alexander Karpov and Poland`s
renowned biologist Grzegorz Lorek - will participate in the
session, `Super 30` sources said on Saturday.
The conference will be attended by 150 speakers,
including education ministers, scientists, policy makers, CEOs
and academicians from different parts of the globe apart from
The event will dwell on how innovations in education are
bringing about change and what more needs to be done.
Anand has received acclaim for his innovative `Super 30`
institute, which has so far helped 236 students, mostly from
poor and rural background, to crack the Joint Entrance
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Flying Jadeja: MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli floored by Ravindra Jadeja's brilliant fielding effort – WATCH