Anand`s Super30 figures in a Japan book
Patna: Super 30 founder and mathematician
Anand Kumar has found a place in a latest book in Japan that
revolves round India’s development story.
The book, "Indo No Shougeki", published by Japan?s
famous publisher `Bhushan` and written by journalists of TV
Channel NHK, has a chapter exclusively on Anand Kumar’s
struggle and success of his Super 30 initiative.
It tells the story of how Anand is helping several
talented students from underprivileged families clear the
highly competitive IIT-JEE.
Kumar said that Yoichi Itoh, chief economic of
Japan’s STB Research Institute, had come here to make an
hour-long documentary on Super30 for NHK channel.
Several newspapers, magazines and TV channels covered
Kumar`s life story and the impact of his Super30 school.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- DNA: Gravitational waves detected, proving Einstein right!
- Why Modi never spoke on issues like beef or Muzaffarnagar, asks Manmohan Singh
- 4th ODI: South Africa vs England - Hosts win game by solitary wicket to level series
- JNUSU prez Kanhaiya Kumar sent to 3-day police custody over Afzal Guru row, says being targeted for defeating ABVP in polls
- Ex-Army officers threaten to return JNU degrees against 'anti-national' activities in campus
- Delhi Police issues alert over alleged Hafiz Saeed's tweet backing 'pro-Pak' JNU protesters