Anand`s Super30 figures in a Japan book
Patna: Super 30 founder and mathematician
Anand Kumar has found a place in a latest book in Japan that
revolves round India’s development story.
The book, "Indo No Shougeki", published by Japan?s
famous publisher `Bhushan` and written by journalists of TV
Channel NHK, has a chapter exclusively on Anand Kumar’s
struggle and success of his Super 30 initiative.
It tells the story of how Anand is helping several
talented students from underprivileged families clear the
highly competitive IIT-JEE.
Kumar said that Yoichi Itoh, chief economic of
Japan’s STB Research Institute, had come here to make an
hour-long documentary on Super30 for NHK channel.
Several newspapers, magazines and TV channels covered
Kumar`s life story and the impact of his Super30 school.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- Why so much hullabaloo over Aamir's statement, asks Nagma