Anand`s Super30 figures in a Japan book
Patna: Super 30 founder and mathematician
Anand Kumar has found a place in a latest book in Japan that
revolves round India’s development story.
The book, "Indo No Shougeki", published by Japan?s
famous publisher `Bhushan` and written by journalists of TV
Channel NHK, has a chapter exclusively on Anand Kumar’s
struggle and success of his Super 30 initiative.
It tells the story of how Anand is helping several
talented students from underprivileged families clear the
highly competitive IIT-JEE.
Kumar said that Yoichi Itoh, chief economic of
Japan’s STB Research Institute, had come here to make an
hour-long documentary on Super30 for NHK channel.
Several newspapers, magazines and TV channels covered
Kumar`s life story and the impact of his Super30 school.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites