Anand`s Super30 figures in a Japan book
Patna: Super 30 founder and mathematician
Anand Kumar has found a place in a latest book in Japan that
revolves round India’s development story.
The book, "Indo No Shougeki", published by Japan?s
famous publisher `Bhushan` and written by journalists of TV
Channel NHK, has a chapter exclusively on Anand Kumar’s
struggle and success of his Super 30 initiative.
It tells the story of how Anand is helping several
talented students from underprivileged families clear the
highly competitive IIT-JEE.
Kumar said that Yoichi Itoh, chief economic of
Japan’s STB Research Institute, had come here to make an
hour-long documentary on Super30 for NHK channel.
Several newspapers, magazines and TV channels covered
Kumar`s life story and the impact of his Super30 school.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysing the importance of Hindi language in our society
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- IT raids Delhi's Axis bank branch, finds Rs 100 cr deposited in 44 fake accounts
- Demonetisation: Majority of ATMs still out of cash
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Kapil Sharma is sweating it out! See pics
- This happens only in Pakistan? You won't believe what this boy did in front of his lady teacher - WATCH
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- Unseen Video: On Yuvraj Singh, Hazel Keech's wedding reception, MS Dhoni greets couple with a hug