Anand`s Super30 figures in a Japan book
Patna: Super 30 founder and mathematician
Anand Kumar has found a place in a latest book in Japan that
revolves round India’s development story.
The book, "Indo No Shougeki", published by Japan?s
famous publisher `Bhushan` and written by journalists of TV
Channel NHK, has a chapter exclusively on Anand Kumar’s
struggle and success of his Super 30 initiative.
It tells the story of how Anand is helping several
talented students from underprivileged families clear the
highly competitive IIT-JEE.
Kumar said that Yoichi Itoh, chief economic of
Japan’s STB Research Institute, had come here to make an
hour-long documentary on Super30 for NHK channel.
Several newspapers, magazines and TV channels covered
Kumar`s life story and the impact of his Super30 school.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air