Another blackbuck killed in Bihar
Patna,: Suspected smugglers have killed another blackbuck in Bihar`s Buxar district, forest officials said Saturday.
It is the second incident within a month when a blackbuck was found dead in Buxar, about 125 km from here.
"We have found the body of a blackbuck near Rasen village Friday," said Sashibhusan Jha, a district forest official.
Jha said some body parts of the blackbuck were found missing such as its horn and skin. "It seems smugglers killed the blackbuck for its horn and skin," he said.
Jha said eight people have been found to be associated with the case and a man was arrested in this connection.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city