Araria: 25 minor girls rescued, 43 held
Araria: Twenty-five minor girls were
rescued from Rampur village in Bihar`s Araria district on Sunday.
Superintendent of Police (SP) Shivdeep Lande said
today 43 persons were held under human trafficking charges
during the police raid.
The girls - hailing from state`s Bhagalpur and Supaul
districts, Uttar Pradesh and Nepal - were brought here by a
gang and forced into flesh trade, the SP said.
The rescued girls have been handed over to the
district child welfare committee.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi Police arrests AAP MLA in the middle of press conference
- Pak grants 91-year-old Indian's last wish - a trip to his ‘ancestral home’
- Bihar: Acid attack on girl in Aurangabad district, victim critical
- MP: Dalit families migrating from village due to hooligans
- Is there any political clash between Akhilesh Yadav and Shivpal Yadav?
- Brexit 'wake-up call for Europe', says Austrian President Heinz Fischer
- SHOCKING! Islamic State-linked Saudi twin brothers attack own family, stab mother
- Sri Lanka's parliament votes in favour of right to information bill
- WATCH: What a dance! Sizzling performance by IIT-Delhi girls on Sunny Leone's Baby Doll - You'll go mad!
- SHAME! Labourer demands wages; employer beats him to death