Araria: 25 minor girls rescued, 43 held
Araria: Twenty-five minor girls were
rescued from Rampur village in Bihar`s Araria district on Sunday.
Superintendent of Police (SP) Shivdeep Lande said
today 43 persons were held under human trafficking charges
during the police raid.
The girls - hailing from state`s Bhagalpur and Supaul
districts, Uttar Pradesh and Nepal - were brought here by a
gang and forced into flesh trade, the SP said.
The rescued girls have been handed over to the
district child welfare committee.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Divyansh's death not an accident, but a murder?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- India takes inspiration from Iran; sets up 'Hanger of Kindness' in Delhi
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction - Part II
- India brought Afghanistan athletes in chartered flight: Pakistan envoy impressed with SAG 2016
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- After prayers at Jagannath Temple, PM Narendra Modi inaugurates IOCL project at Paradip refinery