Araria: 25 minor girls rescued, 43 held
Araria: Twenty-five minor girls were
rescued from Rampur village in Bihar`s Araria district on Sunday.
Superintendent of Police (SP) Shivdeep Lande said
today 43 persons were held under human trafficking charges
during the police raid.
The girls - hailing from state`s Bhagalpur and Supaul
districts, Uttar Pradesh and Nepal - were brought here by a
gang and forced into flesh trade, the SP said.
The rescued girls have been handed over to the
district child welfare committee.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Candid chat with 'Tamasha' stars Deekipa Padukone, Ranbir Kapoor
- Panel discussion on Rajnath Singh's remarks on secularism in Parliament
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- See pic: Genelia marks son's birthday!
- Bigg Boss, Day 46: Priya Malik urinates inside the car!
- READ: New twist in Karisma Kapoor, Sunjay Kapur divorce saga!