Araria: 25 minor girls rescued, 43 held
Araria: Twenty-five minor girls were
rescued from Rampur village in Bihar`s Araria district on Sunday.
Superintendent of Police (SP) Shivdeep Lande said
today 43 persons were held under human trafficking charges
during the police raid.
The girls - hailing from state`s Bhagalpur and Supaul
districts, Uttar Pradesh and Nepal - were brought here by a
gang and forced into flesh trade, the SP said.
The rescued girls have been handed over to the
district child welfare committee.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday