Arms and explosives seized from Naxal hideout
Sasaram: The security forces on Tuesday recovered a huge cache of arms and explosives from a Naxal hideout in Hurmeth forest in Bihar`s Rohtas district, police said.
On a combing-cum-search operation in Hurmeth forest, the CRPF`s COBRA battalion and the local police headed by the Deputy Commandant TN Singh recovered two powerful cane bombs weighting three kg each, 15 detonators, five liquid explosive gel and 15 helmets from the Naxal hideout, the Superintendent of Police (SP), Manu Maharaj said.
No arrest has been made, he said, adding the combing and search operation was still on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Turkey will give full support to operation to retake Syria's Jarablus from Islamic State: Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu
- WATCH: What is PV Sindhu's equation with Saina Nehwal? Her reply will surprise you
- Iraq executions carried out without proper trial, fuelled by vengeance: UN
- India to buy 500 helicopters, 12 submarines, over 200 fighter jets in next 10 years: Report
- Pakistan denies Dawood's presence in Karachi, says 'UN report motivated by India's aim to malign us'