Arms smugglers supplying to Maoists arrested
Munger: Two arms smugglers who supply arms and ammunition to Maoists were arrested on Saturday in Munger district of Bihar, a top police officer said.
Acting on a tip-off, a joint team of police and STF raided the house at Makshash Mohalla in Kashim Bazar police station and arrested Ravi Sharma and Kranti Sharma, Superintendent of Police Rajiv Mishra said.
They were suspected of supplying arms to the Maoist outfits, the SP added.
The police seized 70 detonators, one revolver and a few live cartridges of AK-47 from them.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I know why Indrani Mukherjea murdered my sister Sheena: Mikhail Bora
- OROP issue: With no breakthrough in sight, Army veterans may meet PM Narendra Modi today
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukherjea's former husband, Sanjeev Khanna, arrested by Mumbai Police