Arms supplier held with muskets, cartridges in Bihar
Munger: An arms supplier was on Wednesday arrested from Jamalpur Railway station in Munger district when he was about to board a train to Jharkhand, RPF sources said.
The arms smuggler, identified as Bhim Singh, was standing on a platform to board the train when RPF jawans nabbed him.
Five muskets and as many cartridges were recovered from him, the sources said.
He has been booked under the Arms Act, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Watch: CM Yogi Adityanath's first speech in UP Assembly house
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- DNA: Reason behind electricity crisis in India despite being power surplus nation
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users