Arms supplier to Maoists arrested in Hazaribagh
Hazaribagh: A Bihar-based person was on Monday arrested in Hazaribagh district for supplying arms to the Maoists, police said.
"Rana Singh alias Pappu Singh, who was nabbed from
Charhi block of the district, is the gang leader of the team
supplying arms to the Maoists operating in Hazaribagh, Ramgarh
and Chatra districts. After finalising deals with the Maoists,
he used to supply arms to the Maoists at a spot fixed by the
ultras, Superintendent of Police Pankaj Kamboj told reporters
Singh belongs to Amba village of Bihar?s Nalanda
district, the SP said.
Rana`s name appeared on the police radar a month ago
when three persons of his gang were arrested, the police
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- DNA: Inside story of Indian Army's surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read