Arms supplier to Maoists arrested in Hazaribagh
Hazaribagh: A Bihar-based person was on Monday arrested in Hazaribagh district for supplying arms to the Maoists, police said.
"Rana Singh alias Pappu Singh, who was nabbed from
Charhi block of the district, is the gang leader of the team
supplying arms to the Maoists operating in Hazaribagh, Ramgarh
and Chatra districts. After finalising deals with the Maoists,
he used to supply arms to the Maoists at a spot fixed by the
ultras, Superintendent of Police Pankaj Kamboj told reporters
Singh belongs to Amba village of Bihar?s Nalanda
district, the SP said.
Rana`s name appeared on the police radar a month ago
when three persons of his gang were arrested, the police
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next