Arms supplier to Maoists arrested in Hazaribagh
Hazaribagh: A Bihar-based person was on Monday arrested in Hazaribagh district for supplying arms to the Maoists, police said.
"Rana Singh alias Pappu Singh, who was nabbed from
Charhi block of the district, is the gang leader of the team
supplying arms to the Maoists operating in Hazaribagh, Ramgarh
and Chatra districts. After finalising deals with the Maoists,
he used to supply arms to the Maoists at a spot fixed by the
ultras, Superintendent of Police Pankaj Kamboj told reporters
Singh belongs to Amba village of Bihar?s Nalanda
district, the SP said.
Rana`s name appeared on the police radar a month ago
when three persons of his gang were arrested, the police
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Lynching case in Dadri: Rahul meets victim Iqlakh's family, says touched by people's desire to maintain harmony
- Watch Video - World's highest glass-bottom bridge opens in China 600 feet above a canyon!