Army Captain held for sexual misbehaviour with woman passenger in Bihar
Sasaram: A woman has charged an army officer with sexual misbehaviour with her in a train, after which the officer was arrested, Government Railway Police (GRP) sources said on Friday.
The woman lodged a complaint against Captain Basant Chaudhary of Rajputana Rifles travelling in AC I coach of Ganga-Satluj Express train accusing him of sexually harassing her between Mughalsarai and Durgawati station last night, GRP Inspector BK Singh said.
The complainant had boarded the train at Lucknow, he said.
On the complaint of the woman, the GRP personnel took Chaudhary in remand and handed him to GRP police station at Bhabhua Road railway station, he said.
The 13300 DN Ganga-Satluz Express was on way to Dhanbad from Ferozpur in Punjab.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?