Army Captain held for sexual misbehaviour with woman passenger in Bihar
Sasaram: A woman has charged an army officer with sexual misbehaviour with her in a train, after which the officer was arrested, Government Railway Police (GRP) sources said on Friday.
The woman lodged a complaint against Captain Basant Chaudhary of Rajputana Rifles travelling in AC I coach of Ganga-Satluj Express train accusing him of sexually harassing her between Mughalsarai and Durgawati station last night, GRP Inspector BK Singh said.
The complainant had boarded the train at Lucknow, he said.
On the complaint of the woman, the GRP personnel took Chaudhary in remand and handed him to GRP police station at Bhabhua Road railway station, he said.
The 13300 DN Ganga-Satluz Express was on way to Dhanbad from Ferozpur in Punjab.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa brought to Delhi, Army chief Dabir Singh visits RR hospital
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen