ASHA worker murdered in Bihar
Gaya: An Accredited Social Health
Activist (ASHA) was murdered on Sunday by unidentified assailants in a village under Atri police station area in Bihar`s Gaya district, the police said.
The incident took place in Dundichack village as the assailants barged into the house of the victim Kiran Kumari (30) and slit her throat with a sharp weapon.
The woman was alone at home at that time.
She was found dead lying in a poll of blood by her neighbours, the sources said.
The body has been sent for post-mortem at the Anugrah Magadh Medical College and Hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love