ASHA worker murdered in Bihar
Gaya: An Accredited Social Health
Activist (ASHA) was murdered on Sunday by unidentified assailants in a village under Atri police station area in Bihar`s Gaya district, the police said.
The incident took place in Dundichack village as the assailants barged into the house of the victim Kiran Kumari (30) and slit her throat with a sharp weapon.
The woman was alone at home at that time.
She was found dead lying in a poll of blood by her neighbours, the sources said.
The body has been sent for post-mortem at the Anugrah Magadh Medical College and Hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi