ASHA worker murdered in Bihar
Gaya: An Accredited Social Health
Activist (ASHA) was murdered on Sunday by unidentified assailants in a village under Atri police station area in Bihar`s Gaya district, the police said.
The incident took place in Dundichack village as the assailants barged into the house of the victim Kiran Kumari (30) and slit her throat with a sharp weapon.
The woman was alone at home at that time.
She was found dead lying in a poll of blood by her neighbours, the sources said.
The body has been sent for post-mortem at the Anugrah Magadh Medical College and Hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: PM Modi's 23rd edition of Mann ki Baat
- Vishal Dadlani apologises after tweet on Jain monk backfires
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk - Part II
- Donald Trump links death of NBA star's cousin to black vote
- Watch: Sushant Singh Rajput spills romance in 'Kaun Tujhe' from 'MS Dhoni - The Untold Story'
- STOP THIS SHAME! Minor gangraped in Delhi's Jamia Nagar; suspect is juvenile
- Benefits of face scrubs for men
- In awe of the Master! WATCH how Sakshi Malik requested Sachin Tendulkar to take a selfie with her brother