ASHA worker murdered in Bihar
Gaya: An Accredited Social Health
Activist (ASHA) was murdered on Sunday by unidentified assailants in a village under Atri police station area in Bihar`s Gaya district, the police said.
The incident took place in Dundichack village as the assailants barged into the house of the victim Kiran Kumari (30) and slit her throat with a sharp weapon.
The woman was alone at home at that time.
She was found dead lying in a poll of blood by her neighbours, the sources said.
The body has been sent for post-mortem at the Anugrah Magadh Medical College and Hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on how Pampore attack destabilized India's relation with Pakistan
- Panel discussion on how Pampore attack destabilized India's relation with Pakistan - Part II
- Panel discussion on how Pampore attack destabilized India's relation with Pakistan - Part III
- Hafiz Saeed warns of jihad to free Pak rivers from India
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- SUV chases Gujarat Oppn leader Shankersinh Vaghela's vehicle, nearly hits it
- Srinagar records season's hottest day, heat wave on in Jammu
- Attack on union ministers is 'panic reaction' of BJD: Manohar Parrikar
- Arvind Kejriwal pushing Delhi into constitutional crisis: Delhi BJP
- India set to get MTCR membership, NSG option remains open: MEA