ASI shoots himself in Jamui district of Bihar
Jamui: An assistant Sub-Inspector allegedly committed suicide by shooting himself with his service revolver at his residence at Chakai police station in Jamui district, police said Monday.
The 55-year-old ASI Damodar Singh Singh shot himself dead last night after having a long conversation on his mobile phone with his family members at Ramgarhi village in Patna district, they said.
Singh was posted at Chakai police station for over two years.
The cause of the suicide was being investigated, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amber Heard to depose in Depp-divorce case on August 6
- Beyonce to perform at MTV Video Music Awards 2016?
- Delhi to Mumbai in 12 hours! Final trial of Talgo bullet train to start from August 1
- Jared Leto was hesitant about following in Ledger's Joker legacy
- Noted writer and social activist Mahasweta Devi passes away in Kolkata