ATM fraud: 3 persons, including Nepalese national, held
Madhubani: Three persons, including a Nepalese national, were arrested with 56 debit cards and Rs 2.80 lakh in cash in Bihar`s Madhubani district on Thursday.
Acting on a tip off, the police raided a PNB ATM at the Watson Public School premises and nabbed two security guards of the bank Dinesh Kumar Rai and Kamlesh Singh and a Nepalese national Sunil Sah, Superintendent of Police Ranjeet Kumar Mishra said.
The three were found in possession of 56 debit cards and Rs 2.80 lakh withdrawn from the ATM, Mishra said.
The Nepalese national in collusion with the two security guards frequently withdrew cash from the ATM which he took back to his country, the SP said.
A case has been registered against them, Mishra said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- DNA: 1965 Indo-Pak war- Analysis of India's victory and exposing Pakistan's lies
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'