ATM fraud: 3 persons, including Nepalese national, held
Madhubani: Three persons, including a Nepalese national, were arrested with 56 debit cards and Rs 2.80 lakh in cash in Bihar`s Madhubani district on Thursday.
Acting on a tip off, the police raided a PNB ATM at the Watson Public School premises and nabbed two security guards of the bank Dinesh Kumar Rai and Kamlesh Singh and a Nepalese national Sunil Sah, Superintendent of Police Ranjeet Kumar Mishra said.
The three were found in possession of 56 debit cards and Rs 2.80 lakh withdrawn from the ATM, Mishra said.
The Nepalese national in collusion with the two security guards frequently withdrew cash from the ATM which he took back to his country, the SP said.
A case has been registered against them, Mishra said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rio Olympics 2016: NADA to take decision on Narsingh Yadav's fate today
- Intruder who ‘spiked’ wrestler Narsingh Yadav’s food identified: Sources
- China increases soldiers at Ladakh's Pangong Lake
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef
- IIT Kharagpur students design racing car to compete in Russia
- Hillary Clinton nominated for president, husband Bill says she will ''never quit''
- Arjun Kapoor to have double role in 'Mubaraka'
- WATCH: TERRIFYING! Ten times Brock Lesnar showed no mercy to his WWE opponents
- Why locals in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir are protesting against Nawaz Sharif's PML(N), ISI – Watch video
- Akshay Kumar to start Divya Khosla's next in September