ATM fraud: 3 persons, including Nepalese national, held
Madhubani: Three persons, including a Nepalese national, were arrested with 56 debit cards and Rs 2.80 lakh in cash in Bihar`s Madhubani district on Thursday.
Acting on a tip off, the police raided a PNB ATM at the Watson Public School premises and nabbed two security guards of the bank Dinesh Kumar Rai and Kamlesh Singh and a Nepalese national Sunil Sah, Superintendent of Police Ranjeet Kumar Mishra said.
The three were found in possession of 56 debit cards and Rs 2.80 lakh withdrawn from the ATM, Mishra said.
The Nepalese national in collusion with the two security guards frequently withdrew cash from the ATM which he took back to his country, the SP said.
A case has been registered against them, Mishra said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Airtel takes on Reliance Jio yet again; offers 10GB of 4G data at just Rs 259
- Saudi prince Turki Bin Saud Al-Kabir executed for murder in rare case
- Man divorces wife after seeing her first time without make-up!
- China's state media calls LeT 'Pak-based military group', downplays boycott call of Chinese goods in Indian markets
- India can only 'bark', its products can't compete: Chinese state media