ATM fraud: 3 persons, including Nepalese national, held
Madhubani: Three persons, including a Nepalese national, were arrested with 56 debit cards and Rs 2.80 lakh in cash in Bihar`s Madhubani district on Thursday.
Acting on a tip off, the police raided a PNB ATM at the Watson Public School premises and nabbed two security guards of the bank Dinesh Kumar Rai and Kamlesh Singh and a Nepalese national Sunil Sah, Superintendent of Police Ranjeet Kumar Mishra said.
The three were found in possession of 56 debit cards and Rs 2.80 lakh withdrawn from the ATM, Mishra said.
The Nepalese national in collusion with the two security guards frequently withdrew cash from the ATM which he took back to his country, the SP said.
A case has been registered against them, Mishra said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Outrage over Tanmay Bhatt's video mocking Lata Mangeshkar, Sachin Tendulkar
- VHP's women wing Durga Vahini gives arms training to children!
- Heavy rain disrupts flight operations in Delhi
- MP: Liquor mafia attacks police, journalists with weapons
- Attack on African nationals: Gen VK Singh slammed for his statement
- Had I stayed with AB de Villiers a little longer, it would have been different: Virat Kohli
- IPL 2016: Individual awards for outstanding players
- IPL 2016 final: It was a total team effort, says SRH's captain David Warner
- MNS to file FIR against AIB comedian Tanmay Bhat’s video mocking Lata Mangeshkar, Sachin Tendulkar today
- Islamic State selling sex slaves on Facebook for $8,000