ATM fraud: 3 persons, including Nepalese national, held
Madhubani: Three persons, including a Nepalese national, were arrested with 56 debit cards and Rs 2.80 lakh in cash in Bihar`s Madhubani district on Thursday.
Acting on a tip off, the police raided a PNB ATM at the Watson Public School premises and nabbed two security guards of the bank Dinesh Kumar Rai and Kamlesh Singh and a Nepalese national Sunil Sah, Superintendent of Police Ranjeet Kumar Mishra said.
The three were found in possession of 56 debit cards and Rs 2.80 lakh withdrawn from the ATM, Mishra said.
The Nepalese national in collusion with the two security guards frequently withdrew cash from the ATM which he took back to his country, the SP said.
A case has been registered against them, Mishra said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan