Ayodhya verdict has disappointed minority community: Paswan
Patna: LJP president Ram Vilas Paswan on Friday said the Allahabad High Court verdict on Ramjanambhoomi-Babri Masjid title suit had brought disappointment among the minority but they should not take it as final.
"The minority should not take the verdict as final as the aggrieved parties are preparing to appeal in Supreme Court," Paswan said.
"I urge BJP, RSS, Bajrang Dal and VHP not to celebrate and treat it as victory ... All should work together for maintaining peace and communal harmony," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley