Ayodhya verdict has disappointed minority community: Paswan
Patna: LJP president Ram Vilas Paswan on Friday said the Allahabad High Court verdict on Ramjanambhoomi-Babri Masjid title suit had brought disappointment among the minority but they should not take it as final.
"The minority should not take the verdict as final as the aggrieved parties are preparing to appeal in Supreme Court," Paswan said.
"I urge BJP, RSS, Bajrang Dal and VHP not to celebrate and treat it as victory ... All should work together for maintaining peace and communal harmony," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Indrani Mukerjea's condition critical due to drug overdose; Maha govt orders inquiry
- Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Reloaded: Shahid reveals about meeting Aishwarya
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash