Baby girl born at 12:12 hours at Khagaria hospital
Khagaria: Coinciding with the special day - 12:12:12, a baby girl was born at 12 minutes past noon on Wednesday at the Sadar hospital in Bihar`s Khagaria district to bring cheers to the doctors, hospital staffers and the parents.
The infant girl was delivered through cesarean section by a 12-member medical team at exactly 12 minutes past noon to make the delivery a significant event as the girl will have five 12s in her birth day, the Sadar hospital civil surgeon BK Sharma said.
The girl was born to Simmi Kumari who was admitted for delivery a few days back and was operated by a medical team comprising 12 doctors and nurses after she developed complications at the fag end of her pregnancy, he said.
The Civil Surgeon said that he wished the girl a happy and successful life and will write to the centre recommending for incentives under the National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) to the newborn during her long life in view significance of timing of her birth.
The girl`s father Sanjay Kumar said that he was pleasantly surprised with the fact that his daughter was born on this date, but was more relieved that she and her mother were hale and hearty.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- 'Selfie with daughter' controversy: Bollywood supports Shruti Seth