Baby girl born at 12:12 hours at Khagaria hospital
Khagaria: Coinciding with the special day - 12:12:12, a baby girl was born at 12 minutes past noon on Wednesday at the Sadar hospital in Bihar`s Khagaria district to bring cheers to the doctors, hospital staffers and the parents.
The infant girl was delivered through cesarean section by a 12-member medical team at exactly 12 minutes past noon to make the delivery a significant event as the girl will have five 12s in her birth day, the Sadar hospital civil surgeon BK Sharma said.
The girl was born to Simmi Kumari who was admitted for delivery a few days back and was operated by a medical team comprising 12 doctors and nurses after she developed complications at the fag end of her pregnancy, he said.
The Civil Surgeon said that he wished the girl a happy and successful life and will write to the centre recommending for incentives under the National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) to the newborn during her long life in view significance of timing of her birth.
The girl`s father Sanjay Kumar said that he was pleasantly surprised with the fact that his daughter was born on this date, but was more relieved that she and her mother were hale and hearty.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Rahul Gandhi's Twitter handle hacked again
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'