Bandh a flop: NDA
Patna: Today`s Bihar bandh was described as
a "flop" by the ruling NDA, who said incidents of vandalism
and arson during the day proved that RJD, which sponsored the
shut down, wanted the return of `goonda raj`.
"We strongly condemn the incidents of vandalism and
arson during the bandh called by RJD," Deputy Chief Minister
Sushil Kumar Modi said.
State BJP president Radhamohan Singh, JD(U) leaders Shyam
Rajak, Ramchartitra Prasad and Nihora Yadav also condemned the
violence during the bandh.
Singh alleged that several shops were looted and vehicles
were broken by the bandh supporters in different parts of the
The bandh failed to yield response from people, he
LJP and the Left parties supported the 12-hour bandh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Divyansh's death not an accident, but a murder?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- India takes inspiration from Iran; sets up 'Hanger of Kindness' in Delhi
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction - Part II
- India brought Afghanistan athletes in chartered flight: Pakistan envoy impressed with SAG 2016
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- After prayers at Jagannath Temple, PM Narendra Modi inaugurates IOCL project at Paradip refinery