Bhagalpur-Delhi Garib Rath Express engine derails at Kiul
Lakhisarai: The engine of the Bhagalpur-Delhi Garib Rath Express jumped off the tracks at Kiul junction in Lakhisarai district today, railway sources said.
The derailment took place when the train`s diesel engine was replaced with an electric one for the journey to Delhi, the sources said.
There was no report of any casualty.
The derailed engine was put back on the tracks.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K, one BSF jawan killed in Kupwara
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- 'Second Hand Husband' review: Fails to impress