Bhatkal taken to several areas of Darbhanga by NIA
Darbhanga: A NIA team on Saturday brought Indian Mujahideen (IM) founding member Yasin Bhatkal here to know about the `Darbhanga module` he was suspected to have devised during his stay here during 2010-11.
Bhatkal, arrested from Raxual on Indo-Nepal border on August 29 last, was taken to a library in Karamganj area here, where Bhatkal used to frequent during his stay in Darbhanga, police said.
Bhatkal was also taken by the NIA team, led by Superintendent of Police Vikas Vaibhav, to Jamalchak village where the IM terrorist used to live.
He was also taken around many other places as part of efforts to understand the network he built here, police said.
Bhatkal, known as `Dr Imran`, stayed in Darbhanga in 2010-11 and used to practise Unani medicine, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof