Bhatkal taken to several areas of Darbhanga by NIA
Darbhanga: A NIA team on Saturday brought Indian Mujahideen (IM) founding member Yasin Bhatkal here to know about the `Darbhanga module` he was suspected to have devised during his stay here during 2010-11.
Bhatkal, arrested from Raxual on Indo-Nepal border on August 29 last, was taken to a library in Karamganj area here, where Bhatkal used to frequent during his stay in Darbhanga, police said.
Bhatkal was also taken by the NIA team, led by Superintendent of Police Vikas Vaibhav, to Jamalchak village where the IM terrorist used to live.
He was also taken around many other places as part of efforts to understand the network he built here, police said.
Bhatkal, known as `Dr Imran`, stayed in Darbhanga in 2010-11 and used to practise Unani medicine, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened