Bhutan minister meets Nitish Kumar
Patna: Bhutan minister Lyonpo Minjur
Dorjee on Friday conveyed his Prime Minister Jigmy Thinly`s warm
regards for Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar.
Accompanied by his wife and other members of the
delegation, the Home and Culture minister of Royal government
of Bhutan had a meeting with Kumar at `Samvad Bhavan`.
"Dorjee conveyed his PM`s heartiest and warm
regards to the CM for his great success in Bihar assembly
polls and for taking bold initiatives of a turnaround", an
official spokesperson said.
"Bihar and Bhutan has a close bond and we will try to
further strengthen the ties", he said.
Dorjee recalled that the Bhutanese PM during his
meeting with Chief Minister last year requested the latter to
provide land for construction of temple and a rest house in
The delegation members accompanying him would be
leaving for Bodh Gaya and try to locate a suitable plot for
Dorjee conveyed his PM`s invitation for a visit to
Bhutan. The chief minister expressed his wish to visit Bhutan
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan