Bhutan minister meets Nitish Kumar
Patna: Bhutan minister Lyonpo Minjur
Dorjee on Friday conveyed his Prime Minister Jigmy Thinly`s warm
regards for Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar.
Accompanied by his wife and other members of the
delegation, the Home and Culture minister of Royal government
of Bhutan had a meeting with Kumar at `Samvad Bhavan`.
"Dorjee conveyed his PM`s heartiest and warm
regards to the CM for his great success in Bihar assembly
polls and for taking bold initiatives of a turnaround", an
official spokesperson said.
"Bihar and Bhutan has a close bond and we will try to
further strengthen the ties", he said.
Dorjee recalled that the Bhutanese PM during his
meeting with Chief Minister last year requested the latter to
provide land for construction of temple and a rest house in
The delegation members accompanying him would be
leaving for Bodh Gaya and try to locate a suitable plot for
Dorjee conveyed his PM`s invitation for a visit to
Bhutan. The chief minister expressed his wish to visit Bhutan
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Why did Indrani Mukerjea attempt suicide?
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Dadri lynching: Locals stop Arvind Kejriwal from entering Bisara village
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Lynching case in Dadri: Rahul meets victim Iqlakh's family, says touched by people's desire to maintain harmony
- Muslims banned from Garba in Gujarat's Mandvi; Hindus asked to sprinkle cow urine on themselves
- 1st T20: India vs South Africa - Statistical highlights