Bhutan minister meets Nitish Kumar
Patna: Bhutan minister Lyonpo Minjur
Dorjee on Friday conveyed his Prime Minister Jigmy Thinly`s warm
regards for Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar.
Accompanied by his wife and other members of the
delegation, the Home and Culture minister of Royal government
of Bhutan had a meeting with Kumar at `Samvad Bhavan`.
"Dorjee conveyed his PM`s heartiest and warm
regards to the CM for his great success in Bihar assembly
polls and for taking bold initiatives of a turnaround", an
official spokesperson said.
"Bihar and Bhutan has a close bond and we will try to
further strengthen the ties", he said.
Dorjee recalled that the Bhutanese PM during his
meeting with Chief Minister last year requested the latter to
provide land for construction of temple and a rest house in
The delegation members accompanying him would be
leaving for Bodh Gaya and try to locate a suitable plot for
Dorjee conveyed his PM`s invitation for a visit to
Bhutan. The chief minister expressed his wish to visit Bhutan
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- DNA: Should strict action be taken against stone pelters of J&K?
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users