Bihar: 10 get life sentence in double murder
Gaya: A court in Bihar`s Gaya district on Friday convicted ten persons to life imprisonment and imposed a fine of Rs. 10,000 on each of them after finding them guilty in a double murder case six years ago.
The fast track court-II Additional District Judge (ADJ) Parvez Ahmed passed the order sentencing all ten accused persons to life imprisonment and imposed a fine of Rs. 10,000 on each after finding them guilty of the murder of Vishwa Mohan Singh and Ravi Ranjan Singh in Bohiya village under Alipur police station area on April 18, 2006 following dispute over the ownership of a mango orchard.
The convicted persons are : Ramashish Singh, Braj Kishore Singh, Parikha Singh, Chitranjan Singh, Dhanraj Patel, Yadunandan Singh, Parmanand Singh, Ajay Singh, Sunil Singh Kamlesh Singh.
A named FIR was lodged at Alipur police station by the kin of the victims charging ten persons with the double murder case.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India