Bihar: 10 get life sentence in double murder
Gaya: A court in Bihar`s Gaya district on Friday convicted ten persons to life imprisonment and imposed a fine of Rs. 10,000 on each of them after finding them guilty in a double murder case six years ago.
The fast track court-II Additional District Judge (ADJ) Parvez Ahmed passed the order sentencing all ten accused persons to life imprisonment and imposed a fine of Rs. 10,000 on each after finding them guilty of the murder of Vishwa Mohan Singh and Ravi Ranjan Singh in Bohiya village under Alipur police station area on April 18, 2006 following dispute over the ownership of a mango orchard.
The convicted persons are : Ramashish Singh, Braj Kishore Singh, Parikha Singh, Chitranjan Singh, Dhanraj Patel, Yadunandan Singh, Parmanand Singh, Ajay Singh, Sunil Singh Kamlesh Singh.
A named FIR was lodged at Alipur police station by the kin of the victims charging ten persons with the double murder case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- Zee Media Exclusive: In conversation with BJP President Amit Shah