Bihar: 13 arrested in hooch tragedy
Samastipur: At least 13 persons allegedly involved in sale of illicit liquor have been arrested during raids in connection with the death of seven villagers in
Samastipur district of Bihar, police said on Sunday.
Seven persons died and ten others fell sick after consuming spurious liquor at Kashipur on Friday.
About 1400 pouches of country-made liquor and 90 bottles of foreign liquor were also seized during the raids yesterday, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video