Bihar: 15 foetuses recovered from container
Kishanganj(Bihar): Police on Sunday found 15
foetus, of unborn children aged four to six months, from a
container from Subhaspalli locality in Bihar`s Kishanganj
district, a top police official said.
Acting on a tip off, the police found the foetuses from a
glass container which was abandoned in a field behind a
school, Additional Director General of Police (ADGP),
Headquarters, Rajya Bardhan Sharma said.
The foetuses have been sent for post-mortem, he said,
adding prima facie it appeared that all of them may have
abandoned following abortion through illegal means.
Raids were being carried out at the private nursing
homes where these foetuses were removed after abortion, Sharma
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will implement 'One Rank, One Pension' without fail: PM Modi
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Delhi: Shakuntala Gamlin writes to LG against AAP minister
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- President Pranab Mukherjee gives nod to re-promulgation of Land Acquisition Ordinance
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- IMD predicts thundershowers in Delhi, Punjab and UP between June 1-3
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?