Bihar: 25 districts drought affected, says ministe
Patna: Bihar Agriculture Minister Narendra Singh on Thursday said 25 out of the 38 districts in the state were affected by drought and accused the centre of being unjust to the state for not providing assistance under the proposed central package.
Talking to reporters here, Singh said the drought was due to deficient rains and the state government was providing subsidy to farmers for diesel for irrigation during kharif season.
assistance to the drought-affected areas in Bihar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP