Bihar: 25 districts drought affected, says ministe
Patna: Bihar Agriculture Minister Narendra Singh on Thursday said 25 out of the 38 districts in the state were affected by drought and accused the centre of being unjust to the state for not providing assistance under the proposed central package.
Talking to reporters here, Singh said the drought was due to deficient rains and the state government was providing subsidy to farmers for diesel for irrigation during kharif season.
assistance to the drought-affected areas in Bihar.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Jabalpur woman commits suicide over Aamir Khan's 'intolerance row'
- Minor girl allegedly gang-raped in Mumbai
- ISI plotting terror attacks on India in December: Sources