Bihar: 27 kg opium seized in Patna
Patna: Bihar police today seized 27 kg of
contraband opium from a flour mill under Chak police station
in the state capital on Sunday evening.
Acting on a tip off, police raided the mill and recovered
the narcotic, Senior Superintendent of Police Alok Kumar said.
The operator of the mill and another person were arrested
in this connection, he said.
Police also seized 2.5 kg poppy seeds from another place
near the flour mill and arrested one person.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- DNA analysis of Yakub Memon's final moments in Nagpur Jail
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- 2 NDA, 4 UPA leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim before 26/11: Report