Bihar: 27 kg opium seized in Patna
Patna: Bihar police today seized 27 kg of
contraband opium from a flour mill under Chak police station
in the state capital on Sunday evening.
Acting on a tip off, police raided the mill and recovered
the narcotic, Senior Superintendent of Police Alok Kumar said.
The operator of the mill and another person were arrested
in this connection, he said.
Police also seized 2.5 kg poppy seeds from another place
near the flour mill and arrested one person.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred