Bihar: 27 kg opium seized in Patna
Patna: Bihar police today seized 27 kg of
contraband opium from a flour mill under Chak police station
in the state capital on Sunday evening.
Acting on a tip off, police raided the mill and recovered
the narcotic, Senior Superintendent of Police Alok Kumar said.
The operator of the mill and another person were arrested
in this connection, he said.
Police also seized 2.5 kg poppy seeds from another place
near the flour mill and arrested one person.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Terrorist outfit IS releases hitlist; 4000 people including 285 Indians targeted
- Mumbai: Woman missing after falling in manhole
- Mann Ki Baat: PM recalls dark days of 1975 Emergency, says democracy is our strength
- Mann Ki Baat: Conserve every drop of water, says PM
- PM Modi launches 'Smart City Project' in Pune
- Hope law will be passed for construction of Ram temple by PM Narendra Modi-led government: VHP leader Pravin Togadia
- Rock stars and celebrities react with dismay to Brexit
- WATCH: How AAP MLA Dinesh Mohaniya was arrested by Delhi Police amidst high drama during press conference
- BJP president Amit Shah sounds poll bugle in Uttarakhand; slams Congress, Harish Rawat
- IIFA 2016: Why should Oscars become benchmark to celebrate Indian cinema, asks Anupam Kher