Bihar: 27 kg opium seized in Patna
Patna: Bihar police today seized 27 kg of
contraband opium from a flour mill under Chak police station
in the state capital on Sunday evening.
Acting on a tip off, police raided the mill and recovered
the narcotic, Senior Superintendent of Police Alok Kumar said.
The operator of the mill and another person were arrested
in this connection, he said.
Police also seized 2.5 kg poppy seeds from another place
near the flour mill and arrested one person.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- How has life changed since govt's demonetisation move?
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof