Bihar: 3 held for Pappu Yadav’s murder
Patna: Three persons, accused of killing Pankaj Kumar alias Pappu Yadav, brother-in-law of former RJD MP Subhash Yadav, brother-in-law of RJD supremo Lalu Prasad, were arrested from Digha police station area in Patna, Senior Superintendent of Police Amrit Raj said.
Pappu Yadav and his servant Bablu Murmu were killed in the state capital on July 10.
Acting on a tip-off, police raided a place under Digha police area and arrested the principal accused Sonu Kumar alias Prakash Yadav and his two other accomplices in connection with the murder.
Police recovered Rs 3.01 lakh of the Rs 6 lakh looted by the accused from Pappu Yadav`s house,during today`s operation, Raj said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- DNA: Analyzing the harmful effects of selfies
- Report of a taxi driver who lends helping hand to patients in Mumbai
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE