Bihar: 3 held for Pappu Yadav’s murder
Patna: Three persons, accused of killing Pankaj Kumar alias Pappu Yadav, brother-in-law of former RJD MP Subhash Yadav, brother-in-law of RJD supremo Lalu Prasad, were arrested from Digha police station area in Patna, Senior Superintendent of Police Amrit Raj said.
Pappu Yadav and his servant Bablu Murmu were killed in the state capital on July 10.
Acting on a tip-off, police raided a place under Digha police area and arrested the principal accused Sonu Kumar alias Prakash Yadav and his two other accomplices in connection with the murder.
Police recovered Rs 3.01 lakh of the Rs 6 lakh looted by the accused from Pappu Yadav`s house,during today`s operation, Raj said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- J&K: Teams named after militants in cricket tournament
- Laser walls activated along Indo-Pak border to keep vigil against terrorists
- Haji Ali Dargah row: Trupti Desai wants support of Aamir, Salman, SRK
- ISRO successfully launches IRNSS-1G into the orbit
- IRNSS-1G launch: It's a great gift to people of India from scientists, says PM Modi
- Sensex sweats as BoJ holds off on stimulus, skids 160 points
- Indian artist Sudarsan Pattnaik bags gold medal at sand art contest in Moscow
- India's B-schools disaster: Only 7 percent graduates employable, says Assocham
- Goa’s beautiful Morjim Beach – In Pics
- Auto-driver booked in Bengaluru for racial abuse of Northeast