Bihar: 3 held for Pappu Yadav’s murder
Patna: Three persons, accused of killing Pankaj Kumar alias Pappu Yadav, brother-in-law of former RJD MP Subhash Yadav, brother-in-law of RJD supremo Lalu Prasad, were arrested from Digha police station area in Patna, Senior Superintendent of Police Amrit Raj said.
Pappu Yadav and his servant Bablu Murmu were killed in the state capital on July 10.
Acting on a tip-off, police raided a place under Digha police area and arrested the principal accused Sonu Kumar alias Prakash Yadav and his two other accomplices in connection with the murder.
Police recovered Rs 3.01 lakh of the Rs 6 lakh looted by the accused from Pappu Yadav`s house,during today`s operation, Raj said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- Bollywood pays respect to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- APJ Abdul Kalam: Not Hindu, Not Muslim – Death of an 'Indian'