Bihar: 4 policemen injured in stone pelting by mob
Sasaram: The bodies of two minor brothers were recovered in Bihar`s Rohtas district on Monday, triggering violent protests in which four policemen were injured in stone pelting by a mob, police said.
The two minor sons of Sunil Ram had gone for a haircut last evening but did not return, police said.
Their parents lodged a complaint with police today, they said, adding that later in the day, some people saw two bodies in a bush in Nasriganj police station area and informed the police and the family.
When the bodies were identified, locals blocked the main road of the Bikramganj and Dehri, sources said.
The protesters hurled stones at the policemen who arrived on the scene, injuring four officers, they said.
Later, reinforcements brought the situation under control.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of problems of unemployement in India
- DNA: Analysis of how car makers are playing with people's life
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda- Part II
- DNA: A plane landed at -100 degree celsius to rescue a worker
- US Presidential Elections: Donald Trump will not ask donors to repay nearly $50 million in campaign loans
- 78 dead, 500 hurt by storms in eastern China
- Brexit poll: In or out? British bookmakers see more bets placed on Britain staying in European Union
- Day after 30 cows found dead, police chalks out plan to prevent smuggling
- Mathura violence: Two security staff of Ram Vriksh Yadav arrested