Bihar: 4 policemen injured in stone pelting by mob
Sasaram: The bodies of two minor brothers were recovered in Bihar`s Rohtas district on Monday, triggering violent protests in which four policemen were injured in stone pelting by a mob, police said.
The two minor sons of Sunil Ram had gone for a haircut last evening but did not return, police said.
Their parents lodged a complaint with police today, they said, adding that later in the day, some people saw two bodies in a bush in Nasriganj police station area and informed the police and the family.
When the bodies were identified, locals blocked the main road of the Bikramganj and Dehri, sources said.
The protesters hurled stones at the policemen who arrived on the scene, injuring four officers, they said.
Later, reinforcements brought the situation under control.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply