Bihar: 7-year-old raped, accused arrested
Nawada: A seven-year-old girl was allegedly raped by a man in Bihar`s Nawada district, police said on Sunday.
The incident took place at Nepura village on Saturday night when the man lured the girl to the fields with a chocolate and raped her, Superintendent of Police Manavjeet Singh Dhillon said.
On hearing the child`s cries for help, local people rushed to the spot and took her to the Sadar hospital for treatment where the attending doctors referred her to the Patna Medical College and Hospital in view of her condition, he said.
The accused was later arrested from his house and taken to the police station for questioning, Dhillon said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- President Mukherjee inspect International Fleet Review at Vishakhapatnam
- Divyansh's death not an accident, but a murder?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction
- Was Divyansh sexually assaulted and then murdered?
- India takes inspiration from Iran; sets up 'Hanger of Kindness' in Delhi
- VIDEO: Mohammad Amir's hat-trick in Match 2 of PSL 2016
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- Muslim personal law can't be subjected to scrutiny by Supreme Court: Jamiat-Ulama-i-Hind
- IPL 2016 auction - As it happened...
- Not Delhi, but Varanasi and Muzaffarpur the most polluted cities in India