Bihar: Anand Mohan, 11 others acquitted
Saharsa: A local court acquitted former
Lok Sabha member Anand Mohan and 11 others on Thursday in connection
with a murder nine years ago.
Fast track court judge Ram Prakash acquitted them in
absence of sufficient evidence.
Anand Mohan had been accused for the murder of
Ghyanshyam Singh, the bodyguard of former MLA Kishore Kumar
Munna, who was shot death by unidentified gunmen at Vidyapati
Nagar on January, 22,2002.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Suresh Raina denies Lalit Modi's match-fixing allegation, mulls legal action against former IPL boss